Harry Paws Treats
Have you ever looked at the list of ingredients in your dog's treats and wondered what half of them even are? Harry Paws believe that dogs are not just pets; they are family. They deserve the very best, including treats that not only taste good but do good. A little over a year ago, we embarked on a journey to create drool-worthy treats to help dogs live happier and healthier lives. By losing all the filler ingredients found in many typical dog treats and using premium, nutritional ingredients, we can offer dog treats with a purpose.
If we don't eat it, you won't find it in our treats. Harry Paws uses natural, quality ingredients in everything we make and proudly offers a wheat and wheat-free variety to accommodate every good boy and girl. You will never see any preservatives or added salt and sugar in our treats. What's better than that? Every recipe we produce helps support your dog's health.
What benefits do our treats offer?
- Whole Wheat Flour: Whole wheat flour is packed with protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fiber, making it a wholesome ingredient for your dog.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is known to be a natural stomach soother for canines. It is packed with fiber and micronutrients, making it a very nutritious treat.
- Natural Peanut butter: Peanut butter is an excellent source of fiber, healthy fats, and protein for your dog. This well-rounded ingredient provides folic acid, which aids in cell growth.
- Carrots: Not only are carrots great for digestion, but they also provide a good source of vitamin A which supports eye health, a thriving immune system, and healthy skin and coat.
- Apples: Another great source of vitamin A, apples are full of beneficial nutrients for your dog. They provide vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants, and fiber, aiding joint health and a healthy gut.
- Egg: Eggs are high in protein, fatty acids, and other vitamins that offer many health benefits, from strong teeth and bones to healthy skin and coats.
- Oats: A tremendous alternative carbohydrate for dogs with sensitivities to grains and wheat, oats contain vitamin B and linoleic acid (a type of omega-6 fatty acid) to aid in strong and healthy skin and coat.
- Cranberry: Cranberries are full of antioxidants that aid in decreased inflammation and immune system support.
- Sweet Potato: Sweet potato is high in potassium and other vitamins that support healthy vision and reduce cancer risks.
Whole Wheat Flour, Egg, Peanut Butter, Pumpkin.
Whole Wheat Flour, Egg, Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, Apple, Applesauce, Carrots.
Merry Paws (Seasonal):
Oat Flour, Egg, Peanut Butter, Sweet Potato, Dried Cranberry.